Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Top 5 Tuesday: Fictional Characters I Would Want on My Personal Security Team

Yes. You read that right. Unless the whole title was too long to show up on whatever device you’re using to read this. If that is your problem, I’ll repeat myself. I’m going to list the top five fictional characters I would want on my personal security team.

Maybe I can explain. I was doing a homework assignment for a history class about presidential assassinations and security measures taken to protect the current president. After I was mostly convinced that federal agents in suits and dark sunglasses weren’t about to show up at my door and ask about my recent internet searches, I decided to form this list. Other than that, I really have nothing to say for myself. It just sounded like a fun list to make.

So let’s get started:

5. Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart (Doctor Who) -




For a man forced to deal with bizarre and unearthly threats to his country and his world (plus working with several incarnations of the Doctor), he manages to keep a level head. He does his job well, and doesn’t put up with any nonsense. He could probably rout an alien menace before he finished introducing himself by his full name.

4. Chewbacca (Star Wars) -



He’s more intelligent than he looks, just as strong as he looks, and incredibly loyal. If he were on my security team, attackers would quickly develop a new strategy: Let the wookie win.

3. Tuvok (Star Trek: Voyager) -



As the security officer of the U.S.S. Voyager, he kept his crew safe for seven years from threats no one in our galaxy had previously encountered. Also, being a Vulcan, he has the power of the Vulcan neck pinch on his side.

2. Teal’C (Stargate: SG-1) -



Teal’C is my favorite character from SG-1 because of his innocent demeanor and his humor and loyalty. But he is also an incredibly skilled warrior with a great sense of honor. Plus, he has a staff weapon and knows Jaffa martial arts. He is also loyal to the planet and cause he serves. Indeed.

1. Agent Coulson (Marvel Cinematic Universe) -


He is used to dealing with sticky situations, and superhumans. He is incredibly relaxed and confident when dealing with aliens, as well as being smart, strategic, skilled, committed, moral, loyal, and a little bit geeky. Oh, and invincible.



So, now that I’ve nearly got deported from the country, (alright, maybe not deported), for bringing you this idea, do you have any characters you’d want as a security team?

Keep on glowing in the dark,
Elora

No comments:

Post a Comment